Sunday, March 15, 2009

YUUCCCKKKK!

So, I'd really like to write something about Landon that's precious and sweet, like usual, but instead I need a moment to describe my disgusting weekend. I won't gross anyone out with the gory details...I'll just say one word....DIARRHEA! I mean, BAD, ruin outfits, throw away the jammies, 5 baths in 2 days diarrhea. The doctor says not to worry since he doesn't have a fever and he isn't acting funny. He says it's a virus and that we just need to keep filling him full of pedialyte and rice. It's been 3 hours since the last "episode", so I'm hoping that's a good sign and that things are on their way back to normal. Poor guy...all he wants is a bottle of warm milk, and all I can offer him is a bottle of cold grape pedialyte. Here's an adorable new picture, just for fun :)

No comments: