Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On the move...



It seems as if in the last few weeks my baby has begun turning into a boy...a kid. I can not believe how much and how quickly things have changed in such a short amount of time. When we first brought him home from the hospital, it seemed as if things changed so quickly...then we went through a couple of months where it seemed not much was changing...and now....!!! He went from rolling over and over to crawling to pulling himself up and standing so fast. He has two front teeth (and is working on a couple more), eats everything from prunes to butternut squash soup (homemade by mommy :), and "talks" all the time. He has learned many new consonant sounds in the past few weeks, his current favorite is "dadadada". So...while he sleeps through the night and takes great naps, I go to bed feeling exhausted...only now it's because I spend the entire day chasing him around and trying to keep him from smacking his little head on anything and everything. He seems so grown up lately...curious about everything and ready to explore the world. I was always excited for him to reach this stage and become more playful, but now I'm not so sure I'm ready to let go of the baby stage...Prunes...his favorite!Trying to get the doggies to play :)

1 comment:

K said...

Aww, don't tell me that! It seems like Reed is already changing too fast!