Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome Layla Grace!






What a crazy past few months we've had! But now, as of June 4th at 1:22 pm, our beautiful Layla Grace is here. How quickly I had forgotten how crazy it is getting no sleep night after night...but it's so worth it. She was 6 lbs, 9 oz. when she was born, but is growing quite quickly. I can hardly believe it's already been 3 weeks since she was born :) Big brother Landon is adjusting amazingly well and simply adores his baby sister. He wants to kiss her constantly and if she ever begins to cry, runs to me and yells at me to "get her" or "kiss her". He's quite the little caretaker :) I used to be the one he couldn't wait to see in the mornings...now, as soon as he sees me, he says, "Where's baby sister, mommy? Where is her?" I've clearly been relegated. I'm so amazed when I think about my life and realize that I'm a married mom of two now. Where did time go? When did I become such an adult? I wouldn't trade a minute of it for the world.

No comments: