Saturday, May 16, 2009

Splish Splash

The incredible heat of this past weekend provided the perfect opportunity for us to try out Landon's new swim trunks (adorable by the way) and introduce him to his little pool. He's the kid who always tries to JUMP into the bathtub before I'm even done undressing him, so I was pretty sure he'd like being in the water; however, this being cold water...we weren't 100% sure. He was very excited to see his familiar bath toys had joined him for the swim and seemed fascinated that we were outside in the water. He, of course, at one point decided that mom looked a little too dry and climbed out onto my lap. Once I had been successfully soaked, he decided he really liked being in the pool better and climbed back in...so thoughtful to cool me down, huh? I can't wait to take him into a "big" pool...now if only my mom would get a solar cover for theirs so we could actually bear the temperature...........




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Mindy! Landon has gotten so big...who would have thought he could get any cuter! I am so glad you are enjoying motherhood...can't wait to see you all again!
Erin