Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Melts my heart!


Ok, so...I'm resolving this year to get better at posting to this blog...even if no one ever reads it! It will help me to feel like I'm not losing sight of all of the amazing new things Landon is learning and doing each day. And he IS changing daily. I've heard from more people than I can count how incredibly fast they grow up, and I'm quickly finding out just how true that is. I know...he's only 4 months old, but every day I get home from work I swear he's already changed. Might I add that as he grows and learns new things it is getting harder and harder to go back to work??? I so enjoyed having two weeks off from work this holiday (hooray for being a teacher!), but I think that it was harder going back this week than when I first went back. He's just so much fun to be around. It completely melts my heart that his entire face lights up when I walk in the room. He "talks" to me for hours and smiles at me from ear to ear. Yesterday, he completely captured my heart (as if he hadn't already) when he giggled...No sound in the world has ever been sweeter.

4 comments:

Gretchen Noelle said...

Mindy, you really should keep up with blogging, I am sure it would be fun to have a written & picture record of life over this year. Blessings on 2009 for you and your family!

K said...

Just wanted you to know that I read your blog!

Mindy said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm excited to keep record, so hopefully I can keep with it.

Anonymous said...

I read it, too, Mindy! Love ya! Lana