Monday, June 1, 2009

Full Moon

Spencer woke up this morning as usual to get ready for work. Landon was stirring in his bed, rolling around but not really quite awake. While he went downstairs to make a bottle and start coffee, our mischievous son was busy "exploring". When Spencer heard him beginning to talk to himself, he ran upstairs to check him out in the video monitor. To his surprise, he was greeted with a full moon! That's right...Landon had somehow managed to remove his diaper and was sticking his little cheeks fully up into the air! Hilarious...I wish I could have seen, but it was still good for a great laugh after my long day at work :)

2 comments:

K said...

Awww.... no picture!? Next time ;) That had to be hysterical.

Mindy said...

I wasn't home and I had the camera with me :)