Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy 10 Months, Landon!

Ten months old today, and I can hardly believe it! He's truly turning into a kid lately rather than a baby. It's incredible to me as I watch him interact with his toys now--his current favorite...cars! He actually drives them around the house. And when I say, "Landon, where is your car?" he knows what I'm talking about and goes to find it. I don't know why this has seemed like such a big deal, but I just can't get over how much he's actually able to understand now. It's such a blessing getting to have the summer off to catch every little moment in his world :)


He's been working hard lately on learning some baby signs, and has been almost obsessive with his use of the "milk" sign these past few weeks. We've even caught him signing "milk" in his sleep! :) I think I have it on video, but these pics show it pretty well too. He likes and knows that one the best, but can also sign "more" when he feels like it.

1 comment:

K said...

That's so great that you stayed up with the baby signs. We had the best intentions and Reed started mimicking us really early... but then we just lost interest and now I'm wishing we hadn't. It must be helpful that he can sign milk!